USA-Project Manager III (Professional)
Location: Framingham, MA
Name: Aravind Kumar
Project Manager #21-03182
- The Manufacturing Science and Technology team is seeking an individual to manage projects that support development and validation projects through regulatory submissions.
- Seeking an experienced Project Manager with technical background in life sciences (biology, chemistry) or engineering (biochemical, chemical).
- Ability to communicate with employees of all experience levels.
- Ability to report on project activity in a clear and concise manner.
- Be self-directed.
- Prepare project plans, timelines, resource requirements, and ensure execution Develop, review, track and provide input on deliverables and recommendation on project and coordinate schedule of activities to meet milestones.
- Secure the achievement of project deliverables within the expected quality, timelines and costs.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work well within a matrixed environment.
- Strong relational leader who has the ability to establish working relationships with project team members, key customers and stakeholders.
- Must have Bachelors, Masters, PhD in a science or engineering discipline. Bachelor's Degree/Masters or PhD in technical discipline (life sciences/engineering).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager in biopharmaceutical arena.
- **PMP certificate is a plus, not a requirement.
- Must have science/engineering degree Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutics science or engineering.
- Must have Project Management Experience in a biopharmaceutical company.
- This requires experience managing projects in the biopharmaceutical arena.
- Prefer technical background with experience in process development and tech transfer for drug substance.
- Experience in executing projects at all phases of the project life cycle, Expertise in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word,
- Prefer experience with process development, technology transfer and/or regulatory submissions.
- Must have the ability to navigate complex environments / strong facilitation skills/self-starter
- Must have experience in process development or technology transfer or regulatory submissions and understanding of components of regulatory submissions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Not seeking IT PM.